Saturday, January 16, 2010

Girl Scout Cookie Time

Em is selling Girl Scout cookies again. She has a goal of 500 boxes, the same as last year. She gets $10 in activity credits for every 50 boxes she sells and that money goes to pay for her summer camp. She wants to attend Trefoil Ranch in Provo Canyon for the 3rd year so she can ride horses.
We went out for a few minutes today around the neighborhood. Not many people home. Hopefully she can catch her regulars later this week.
I remember selling cookies when I was in Girl Scouts. I hated talking to people. Always a shy girl, but, it was worth it to go to camp. I really enjoyed riding horses at Trefoil, too. Like mother, like daughter.
I've already ordered my cookies and plan on getting a deep freeze for the basement so we can store them better. Not much room in the fridge/freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment