Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Long time

Sorry everyone. I guess I'm not much of a blogger. I hate remembering the passwords to everything, and I'd forgotten the one to this. Plus, I haven't had that much time to sit and blog. This week is Spring break so I have nothing going on.
Austin has a soccer game Thursday. He is playing indoor soccer in Lindon with the high school kids. Our school doesn't have a soccer program, so this is a club. Austin is one of the youngest on the team. He is playing goalie and hopefully learning something.
Ryan starts baseball in a week. His first practice is tomorrow, weather permitting.
Em is staying the week in Cedar with her aunt and uncle and cousins. She wanted to help babysit and visit, so she is hopefully doing her share. We will pick her up on Sunday when we go down for Kaylee's baby blessing.
Not much else going on. See, I am a boring person.

1 comment:

  1. I for one am very grateful that nobody ever cursed you that "your life may be interesting". Boring definitely has its perks. Glad you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete