Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting Started

I'm new to the blogging world and bear with me until I get the hang of it. My relatives blog all the time, so I thought I'd better jump on board so we can all keep up-to-date on each other's lives.
Now, I write a weekly column for the newspaper, so in a sense I should already know how to do this. But, just like there, I am having a case of writer's block. Not sure what to say that I don't want the whole world knowing. Some things should not be publicized (just ask my kids whom I embarrass often in my column).
Well, I will hopefully get more things on this blog site, just as soon as I can navigate the site and figure things out. Hang in there with me! Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. We'll be reading and commenting often, link to us too.

    ReplyDelete